Friday, July 04, 2008

Hinsdale Memorial Hall.


Yesterday, Hinsdale had a party for the 80th b-day of the village hall building. There were free hot dogs, moon bounces, inflatable slides and face painting. Not to mention all the public service vehicles on display, bands & freebies being given out. Ros & John had their faces painted. (Peter & Mitchell are too cool for that now). Roslyn's is a bit hard to see but it's a faery princess adornment. You can also see that they both got new summer 'doos. Roslyn's was long enough to donate her hair to Pantene's hair for wigs program. They only require 8 inches of hair instead of the 10 inches that the Locks of Love program requires. Today we watched the village parade. It was actually a good parade and I usually find parades boring. I may take the kids to see the fire works tonight if they don't drive me to drink before I have to drive them there. Obviously, Jim is flying this weekend.

No comments: