And I never got to go on his show like I wanted to. I was still holding out hope all these years that I could win a tall insulated yellow cup with his picture on it. I rock at Bozo buckets. I guess this is truly the end of a childhood dream. And I don't think he ever had any little clowns. How sad.
Friday, July 04, 2008
Bozo the Clown died Thursday.
And I never got to go on his show like I wanted to. I was still holding out hope all these years that I could win a tall insulated yellow cup with his picture on it. I rock at Bozo buckets. I guess this is truly the end of a childhood dream. And I don't think he ever had any little clowns. How sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your nephew in law Paul was on the Bozo show and missed on the first bucket...little known but true fact.
Post a Comment