Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mitchell!




Our Leprechaun turned 11 years old today! I made him a Rey Mysterio mask cake. I'm not a fan of the WWE myself, but since I need to stay in touch with my boys, I figured the old adage of "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" applied here. Mitch loved his presents tonight, but his favorite was the Micro WWE Arena that we got him. It's a wrestling arena that has a bunch of 1.5" high dudes that can body slam, "break" things, launch from the ropes, etc. and the whole thing folds up into a carrying case. As you can see, Mitchell also made himself a mask!

By the way, I wanted to send out a belated blog happy b-day to my sister-in-law Jan. Her b-day was last Monday and instead of blogging about her, I spent the time catching up with her on the phone. Hi Jan!

No comments: