You have daffodils already?? Bite me. Why don't you go eat a big bowl of granola you transplanted pacific Northwester!! If I stare outside there's nothing to look at but big piles of nasty blackened snow and frozen mud. I need a vacation.
Seriously, I need a vacation because if we can't sell our house soon, I may be stuck in the land of shitty weather. If that happens we'll stay in Chicago until R&J graduate from high school, then I'm moving to Tahiti. I sure hope Jim comes along.
This site is for information purposes only. Any entertainment value is purely coincidental. If this site is inadvertently accessed while in search of entertainment, the blogger can not be held accountable for any disgruntledness, dissatisfaction and/or disenchantment.
3 comments:
I seem to remember that someone grew up IN MICHIGAN. Puss. I think I'll just go stare at the daffodils growing outside my kitchen window...
P.S. You'll be praying for snow after a year in Phoenix!
You have daffodils already?? Bite me. Why don't you go eat a big bowl of granola you transplanted pacific Northwester!! If I stare outside there's nothing to look at but big piles of nasty blackened snow and frozen mud. I need a vacation.
Seriously, I need a vacation because if we can't sell our house soon, I may be stuck in the land of shitty weather. If that happens we'll stay in Chicago until R&J graduate from high school, then I'm moving to Tahiti. I sure hope Jim comes along.
If Jim doesn't come to Tahiti with you.....I will!
Post a Comment