Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tagged.

There has been a little game of tag going on amongst bloggers that I know. When tagged, you're supposed to list 10 random things about yourself on your blog. I was tagged as "it" by my niece Laura. So, I'll try to come up with 10 things.

1. My preferred form of exercise is still running, however I've been swimming more lately because it's easier on my joints.
2. I love getting older (except for the "old" joints). I've never been one to hide my age, in fact my 42nd birthday is next month so feel free to send presents. It's my favorite holiday.
3. My 2nd favorite holiday is Halloween. Everyone's alter-ego comes to life and you can be anyone you want to be (and it's socially acceptable). Not to mention all the caramel that's available.
4. I really can't stand Christmas. Or cats.
5. I love going to school. I'm quite the geek.
6. When given a choice between ice cream or a Slushee, I'll usually pick the Slushee.
7. My dream vacation is spending a week or three in a small grass hut on a secluded island in Tahiti with Jim.
8. My favorite drink is tequila, specifically Margaritas, especially in the locker room after one of my hockey games.
9. I have come to the conclusion that even though I've always wanted my kids to grow up with snow, I'm ready for a single season warm climate, close to a mountain or two so we can drive the kids to play in the snow.
10. I don't believe that I'll have 7 years of bad luck by not tagging anyone, which is a good thing because everybody that I know with a blog has already been tagged.

No comments: