Friday, August 10, 2007

End of a 24 DAY streak .......


Unbelievable! I went 24 years without a ticket until I got one in July. Now I only made it a whopping 24 DAYS and got one!! This time it was for "improper lane usage". There were a couple of cars stopped in the road waiting to turn left, so a car in front of me went around them on the right, so I followed as did the car behind me. But, because it was a "right turn only" lane into a subdivision, we got nailed. I say "we" because the car behind me got pulled over at the same time and the cop said that he would have pulled over the car in front too if he could have gotten all 3 of us. I took a look at my watch and was beginning to wonder if I'd get pulled over 24 minutes later. Thankfully, I didn't.

2 comments:

Jon said...

We might be driving near Chicago in the next few months, if you could start letting us know when you are going to be out on the road we would appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Don't fret, I'm on a new streak now. 24 hours without a ticket.