

Sunday evening (right after Jim left for London) Petey spiked a 102.3 F and started throwing up, along with a moderate sore throat. Tylenol would bring his temp down to 99-101, but as soon as it wore off his temp went right back to 102.3 F.

Today I took him to the doc and his ears, lungs & throat were clear and the strep test was negative. Apparently there's a 3-5 day virus going around with these symptoms.

Late this afternoon his fever finally broke and I was hopeful that he had the 3 day version vice the 5 day version. But, as things go, his temp is back up to 101 F tonight. I just hope that we can contain these cooties so no one else gets sick.

2 comments:
Whats with the spaceship pictures? Haha. Kidding. Hope Big Pete gets better.
-Brian
Nate had it last week and it lasted about 3 days!! It is nasty, but I was lucky to avoid it! Lord knows I don't need to be sick right now! I hope Pete starts to feel better!
Post a Comment