Friday, December 07, 2007
No decision yet ......
.... regarding which dental school I will attend. On the 16th of this month Jim, Pete & I will fly out to Phoenix to check things out. We'll be meeting with the special ed department of the school district that the kids would attend (it's one of the best in the Phoenix area), the director of the hockey program Pete would most likely skate for and we'll contact a realtor to show us some housing options. We can't drag our heals regarding this decision because I have to choose by Jan 2nd!! Ugh. I think my head is going to explode!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
No pressure, but the god-momma votes for UIC! :)
If only the decision were that easy!
Yeah, stay close. now that Mitch is home for good I want to see him more...dang it!!!
*For once I agree with Mel. Go fig.
Post a Comment