...... is still undecided. Jim, Pete & I spent Monday & Tuesday in the Phoenix area. Petey was a trooper as he had to sit through a long meeting with the school district special ed social worker and got dragged through 9 houses with a realtor. We spent Tuesday morning at the zoo after stopping by Midwestern, then ate lunch at Alice Cooper's restaurant (Where Jock meets Rock). Pete was supposed to skate with Claude LeMieux's team, but the game was canceled. Yes, I know that Claude LeMieux is the arch enemy of the Red Wings, but he's got the best program for 96's in the Phoenix area so that's who Petey will most likely skate for if we move there. Stay tuned, I only have 2 weeks left to decide.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
The dental school that I will attend .......
...... is still undecided. Jim, Pete & I spent Monday & Tuesday in the Phoenix area. Petey was a trooper as he had to sit through a long meeting with the school district special ed social worker and got dragged through 9 houses with a realtor. We spent Tuesday morning at the zoo after stopping by Midwestern, then ate lunch at Alice Cooper's restaurant (Where Jock meets Rock). Pete was supposed to skate with Claude LeMieux's team, but the game was canceled. Yes, I know that Claude LeMieux is the arch enemy of the Red Wings, but he's got the best program for 96's in the Phoenix area so that's who Petey will most likely skate for if we move there. Stay tuned, I only have 2 weeks left to decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment