We'll be having the family b-day dinner celebration on Saturday once Jim is back from his trip. Unfortunately, John & I have strep throat, so I hope we'll feel better by then. In a few weeks we're going to have a party with their entire kindergarten class at Pump it Up. Sounds like a big party, but there's only 8 kids total, including Ros & John. I always make them their own cakes. Just because they share a birthday, doesn't mean they have to share a cake! This year they decided to have Roslyn's cake after the family dinner and have John's cake at the party with the friends. It's a great plan and makes my life easier. I'll post some pictures of the kids with the cake tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy reminiscing with the pix below.

Baby Roslyn

Baby John

Big bro's (ages 6.75 & 5.5) & the bambinos (1 day old).

Cutie Ros.

Silly John.

The most fun had at Six Flags was Dad's shoe laces.

Waiting to go on the spaceship ride at Disney World.

1 comment:
Like I said yesterday, I can't believe either that they are already! 5! Happy Birthday Ros and John!
Post a Comment