Tonight we had Ros & John's b-day dinner at Pablo's Restaurant. All the kids did great and we had lots of fun watching Petey & Mitch compete against each other in a hot sauce eating contest. The wait staff came and sang happy birthday to Ros & John and delivered fried ice cream to both of them. They had great fun hamming it up for the camera, even though John still isn't feeling well. You know he's sick when he didn't even eat his ice cream and asked if we could eat Roslyn's ice cream cake tomorrow. (I think that he & I have something viral along with the strep throat.) Once we have the ice cream cake, I'll post more pix. The extended birthday continues.

Dos amigos.

The Birthday Girl.

The birthday sombrero.

Roslyn's sombrero dance.

The Birthday Boy.

John making a wish.

Get ready....

.... and blow out the candle!
No comments:
Post a Comment