Monday, July 02, 2007

Form E-mails, yippee.

UIC & VCU have sent me the ever exciting form e-mails that state, "We've received your application, now send us more money, then don't call us we'll call you.". UIC is Univ of IL at Chicago and VCU is Virginia Commonwealth Univ, and yes, VA is still a commonwealth. Nothing official from the other 6 that I've applied to yet. But, no news is better than bad news in this game.

On a brighter note, after 5 tests in Neurobiology I'm getting an A in the class (10 more tests to go though). There's only been 1 test so far in Biochem, but I did get the high score on that one. Yeah me, no ducks involved this time. But the real kudos go to Jim for taking over the kids and the house when he comes home so I can actually get some productive studying done prior to 22:00. Double yeah Jim!!

No comments: