Thursday, November 15, 2007

November Ketchup/Red Wings Game/Leaf Piles

First, there's the plethora of birthdays this month. Some I'm posting late, others early.

Nov 4th - My big 'sis & Godmomma Debby.



Nov 8th - My niece and Roslyn's Godmomma Melissa.



Nov 11th - My brother-in-law Cary.



Nov 14th - My brother-in-law Tim.



Nov 16th - My "oldest" and 1st niece Bethie.



Nov 19th - By favorite big bro' Rob.



Nov 19th - Beth's wife, uh I mean husband, Jon.


Second, there's the annual Red Wing's game/Costume Euchre party.



Me, Jim, Rob & Jan


Melissa, the Knight Kitty.


Nate, the Knight Kitty's husband dressed as a, uh, who knows!


Helen, the Pet Detective.


Jonathan, the Heisman Trophy.


Just plain scary!

Third, we're being attacked by aliens. Or maybe not, but George seems to think that these strange things falling out of the trees need to be individually investigated, but only at night during his bedtime potty-stop. My two legged kids seem to have a different opinion, at least the 3 that are currently at home.










2 comments:

Jon said...

Burned by a Great Aunt.

Anonymous said...

Burned?? Calling you a wife is a compliment. I wish I had one to take care of things at home!