Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy 22nd B-day Helen!


Birthday Hugs! Today is my niece Helen's 22nd birthday. Last year her Mom and I went out bar hopping with her & her friends on her 21st b-day, it was a blast. I wish I could celebrate it with her again this year. But, since I can't, I wanted to post the only digital pictures that I have of her. I hope you enjoy these pix of Helen, until she e-mails me some different ones. Love 'Ya Helen!


Rapunzel is one of her many nicknames.



Laundry day at Helen's apartment complex. Her neighbors are very "green", they don't mind that she hangs her clothes out to dry.


Did I mention that Helen's well on her way to being a licensed stylist?

1 comment:

Brian said...

Saw her at the bar that night. Must be a bartman thing, being hit on all night. Hahahaha!